Add Events From Outlook.com Calendars
PrintableCal can import events from Outlook.com (aka Hotmail or Windows Live) calendars. Note, if you use the locally installed version of Outlook (the one that comes with Microsoft Office), see the Outlook (Local) instructions instead. Here's how to add Outlook.com calendar data sources to PrintableCal:
- Click the Add Calendar button on the Calendar Data Sources step and select the iCloud option. The Add Calendar Source - Outlook.com window will appear.
- Open http://www.outlook.com in your web browser. Log into your account if needed.
- Click the button near the upper-left corner of the Outlook.com webpage.
- Click the Calendar tile.
- Click the gear button in the upper-right corner and select Options from the drop-down menu.
- Click Publish calendar, select the desired calendar from the Select a calendar drop-down list, and click the Create button under Show availability, titles, and locations.
- Right-click the ICS URL and select Copy link address (or equivalent option depending on your web browser) from the popup menu.
- After copying the link, the address field at the top of the Add Calendar Source - Outlook.com window should be automatically filled. If that doesn't happen, right-click the address field and select Paste from the popup menu, or press Ctrl+V.
- Enter the name of your Outlook.com calendar in the field at the top of this window, below the calendar address field.
- The OK button will now be enabled. Click the OK button to add your Outlook.com calendar to PrintableCal's list of available calendar sources.