PrintableCal can be installed on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP (with SP3). It also requires Microsoft Excel or Word 2007 or later. Any other missing prerequisites, such as Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5, will be detected and installed.
Please note, PrintableCal will only add itself to the Word and Excel add-ins of the user account performing the installation. If there are other user accounts on your computer that you'd like to add PrintableCal to after installing, download and run the Add PrintableCal utility while logged into those accounts.
Even though PrintableCal is free to install, it does not include any other toolbars, adware, or 3rd party software. We vehemently oppose the trickery that most other free software installations try to pull.
Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
- If you haven't downloaded the PrintableCal setup program yet, use the button below to download:
- Open or run the file after it finishes downloading.
- The PrintableCal Setup window will appear. Click the "I agree to the license terms and conditions" box after reviewing the license terms (if you are so inclined), and then click the "Install" button.
- If a User Access Control window appears, click the Yes button to continue the setup. Any missing prerequisites (except Microsoft Office) will be automatically installed. A progress bar will show the installation status. On most computers, installation should only take a few seconds.
- After the installation has completed, a window will appear to let you know PrintableCal has been successfully installed.
- If Excel or Word are currently running, save and close all documents. PrintableCal will appear on the ribbon after starting Excel or Word.
That's it. Installation has completed and you are now ready to see what PrintableCal can do for you.