Install Add-Ins To Extend PrintableCal
PrintableCal can be extended to support additional template styles and data sources through the use of add-ins. These add-ins are created using the PrintableCal API. More add-ins can be found here, as they become available.
Installing an add-in is very easy. It's just a matter of copying a file to the correct location. Here's how:
- Download the add-in and save it to a location you'll remember. If necessary, extract the add-in from a zip file. Most add-ins will consist of a single .dll file.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
- Type %APPDATA%\Roaming\PrintableCal\Addins in the Run box to open the folder where PrintableCal add-ins are located.
- Copy the add-in downloaded in step 1 to the folder opened in step 2.
- Exit and restart Word or Excel, if running. The add-in will automatically load. That's all there is to it.